It should never by violated in its letter and spirit.
I solemnly pledge myself to consecrate my life to service of humanity.
- Even under threat, I will not use my medical knowledge contrary to the laws of Humanity.
- I will maintain the utmost respect for human life from the time of conception.
- I will not permit considerations of religion, nationality, race, party politics or social standing to intervene between my duty and my patient.
- I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity.
- The health of my patient will be my first consideration.
- I will respect the secrets which are confined in me.
- I will give to my teachers the respect and gratitude which is their due.
- I will maintain by all means in my power, the honour and noble traditions of medical profession.
- I will treat my colleagues with all respect and dignity.
- I shall abide by the code of medical ethics as enunciated in the Indian Medical Council (Professional Conduct, Etiquette and Ethics) Regulations 2002.
CRIMINAL WRIT PETITION NO. OF 2017
IN THE MATTER OF
NAGARAJA . M.R
editor Indian’s Diary & Dalit’s Diary ,
# LIG 2 , No 761 ,, HUDCO First Stage , Laxmikantanagar ,
Hebbal , Mysore – 570017 , Karnataka State
Honourable Chief Secretary , Government of Karnataka & Others
PETITION UNDER ARTICLE 12 to ARTICLE 35 & ARTICLE 51A OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA FOR ISSUANCE OF A WRIT IN THE NATURE OF MANDAMUS UNDER ARTICLE 32 & ARTICLE 226 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA.
Hon'ble The Chief Justice of India and His Lordship's Companion
Justices of the Supreme Court of India. The Humble petition of the
Petitioner above named.
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH :
1. Facts of the case:
Requests for protection of patient’s right to life , criminal prosecution of guilty doctors & hospital management.
a . Hereby , I do request the honorable supreme court of India to consider this as a PIL for : “writ of Mandamus” and to issue instructions to the concerned public servants in the following cases to perform their duties b. to legally enforce model code of conduct for doctors
In the above premises, it is prayed that this Hon'ble Court may be pleased:
a . Hereby , I do request the honorable supreme court of India to consider this as a PIL for : “writ of Mandamus” and to issue instructions to the concerned public servants in the following cases to perform their duties & to legally enforce model code of conduct for doctors and to ask hospital management to make public their rate chart for different treatment , different inserts , equipments used. To ask the doctor to provide complete details of treatment given , inserts used , equipments used along with the cost breakup to each patient at the time of discharge. To bring hospitals under tax net.
c. to pass such other orders and further orders as may be deemed necessary on the facts and in the circumstances of the case.
FOR WHICH ACT OF KINDNESS, THE PETITIONER SHALL BE DUTY BOUND, EVER PRAY.
Dated : 16.11.2017 ………………..FILED BY: NAGARAJA.M.R.
Place : Mysuru , India…………………….PETITIONER-IN-PERSON